At BFC Forex we offer a number of flexible and convenient foreign currency exchange solutions, at great rates. Our currency exchange caters for everyone from individuals to corporates for their travel needs and to RBI authorized FFMC’s, AD II’s and Banks for their day to day foreign exchange requirements.
Retail Foreign Exchange
As experienced foreign exchange specialists we buy and sell over 30 foreign currencies at competitive rates with 0% commission.
We are able to provide a door to door delivery service for your foreign currency ensuring that your requirements are dealt within the most secure, efficient and reliable way making sure you get your currencies on time, every time.
How to buy or sell foreign currency with us
If you are an individual and would like to buy or sell foreign currencies from BFC Forex please visit your nearest BFC Forex branch and ensure you bring the following documentation.
For selling foreign currencies
- Government authorised photo ID and proof of residence
For purchasing foreign currencies
- Original Passport, Valid Ticket and Pan card wherever applicable
If you are a corporate customer and would like to find out more information on our foreign exchange services please contact your nearest branch.
BFC Forex Multicurrency Travel Card
The BFC Forex Multicurrency Travel Card can load up to 16 currencies on a single card, and enjoy a hassle-free journey around the globe. Moreover, with just one card, you can use a single ATM PIN to access your account online or withdraw funds. Currencies available: USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, AUD, CAD, JPY, CHF, SEK, THB, AED, SAR, HKD, NZD, DKK and ZAR.
Benefits of our BFC Forex Travel Card
- Convenient - Load 16 currency in one card. Only 1 ATM pin and portal login access across all currency wallets, Accepted worldwide both at POS and ATM’s
- Safe & Secure - There’s no need to carry foreign currency notes and the card is protected by a PIN
- Assistance - In case of loss of the card we provide a 24/7 helpline ensuring replacement of cards, local and overseas
- Cost Effective - Protection from exchange rate volatility, Easy Encashment of your unspent forex on your Return
- Regulatory - Any purchase above Cn USD 3000 or equivalent has to be in the form of card which is a regulatory requirement
If you are an individual and would like to purchase a Travel Card please visit your nearest BFC Forex branch